September 16, 2019
Why Choose Storage For Seasonal Items?
Back to school or preparing for fall, no matter what season your family is moving into a little extra space can be just what you need. Our local storage in Murfreesboro TN can be the answer to help when storing summer items or even heading into a new school year. Maybe you just want to clean out the garage so you can park the car in there for the winter, we have you covered! Check out a few tips for renting storage at Salem Glen Self Storage.
Back To School Organization Like A Pro
- Pack lunches with the kids ahead of time and help them make healthy choices.
- Make it a habit to complete homework as soon as the kids get home with a station stocked with supplies.
- A calendar will be helpful to see what each week looks like and who has plans. Use online calendars like Cozi or Google Calendar.
- Keeps bins for bags and a coat rack by the door for easy mornings. A whiteboard may also be helpful for reminders.
- Stock lunch snacks that are healthy and the kids want in a bin in the fridge. When you see it going low you can easily add those items to the shopping list.
How To Store For Fall
- Park the RV after your last vacation with Salem Glen Self Storage.
- Prepare the car for storage by inflating the tires to the correct PSI.
- Clean all camping gear used for cooking and store in a sealed plastic bin while in storage.
- Use labels on each box in storage to stay organized.
- Temperature controlled storage options are great for items that can not withstand changing weather.
Not sure if local storage in Murfreesboro TN is the right move this fall? Salem Glen Self Storage provides all the storage options you want like RV parking, indoor temperature controlled units, and drive up storage. Rent online today and save time!