June 26, 2019
What To Ask When Choosing Movers
Moving day is coming, are you thinking about hiring a Murfreesboro TN moving company? Salem Glen Self Storage can help you find a storage rental in Murfreesboro TN to protect your gear during this transition as well as ask important questions when choosing a mover. Along with a storage rental, let us help you find a mover to help you load up the moving truck and take on this next adventure.
5 Questions To Ask A Moving Company
- How do I schedule an estimate?
- Are estimates normally done over the phone or in-home?
- Do you offer moving insurance?
- How long has your company been working in the area?
- What is the procedure if there is property damage?
Find more questions to ask when speaking with a Murfreesboro TN moving company on the Moving Blog
. Our storage experts have the knowledge you want when searching for a storage unit as well as moving tips. We help customers going through a transition simplify and stay on task. Find your Murfreesboro TN storage unit online
Tips For A Successful Moving Day
- Grab a few extra boxes, labels, and tape rolls just in case you need them.
- Talk with your moving company about moving blankets and padding for your furniture. Find out who provides this on moving day.
- Save important numbers in your phone, like Salem Glen Self Storage and your moving company in case of an emergency.
With these tips from our experts and storage space ready to rent, your move to the Murfreesboro TN neighborhood can be simple. Talk with our store manager about storing with Salem Glen Self Stroage, take a tour, or choose your storage unit online
. We offer both drive up storage units and indoor temperature controlled self storage, so you can make an educated decision on where to store.