March 6, 2019
Sell Online & Save Space With Self Storage
Swap your items for extra space at home and extra cash in the bank. This month Salem Glen Self Storage is walking you through how to sell online. Everything from tips for your profile to where to sell your gear and where to store it are what we are focused on. Our Murfreesboro TN storage spaces makes for an ideal spot to keep your belongings while you sell them online. Our secure gated facility and temperature controlled storage units give you the answers you were searching for.
Salem Glen Self Storage has drive up storage units as well as temperature controlled storage options to offer a convenient storage answer when you need it. Start your Murfreesboro TN storage rental online
The Benefits of Selling Online
- New apartment and looking for furniture? See what is online! You can furnish your whole house for less.
- Get some extra spending cash before a vacation by selling things online.
- We can help college students moving back home after a long semester. Store your college items with us and sell textbooks and other items you no longer need online.
Tips to Sell Online
- Move the price according to other similar products being sold. Ask customer for best offer!
- Photos are the best tool online, since customers can not physically hold the item. Take a few broad pictures and a few detailed shots to entice customers.
- If you have had the items online for a few weeks with no attention, add a note the deal expires soon.
, Facebook Marketplace
, and Etsy
are websites that allow people to post their belongings to sell online. While you wait for someone to make an offer, storing your merchandise with Salem Glen Self Storage can be a solution.
Our Murfreesboro TN storage is ideal for summer storage needs. Find a short term summer storage unit online or stop by to see all our storage solutions. We are happy to help you store!